Welcome!

Welcome to the world of the Adventurous Bug!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Re-Begin

Well, alright then.

I'm back. Things went slightly haywire after a couple of cake-related posts mysteriously disappeared. As I had put quite a lot of time into the posts and felt very happy with them, I really wasn't looking forward to redoing them. So I put it off for a day, and then a week. And all of a sudden a week turned into a month, which turned into quite a few months. My apologies.

Today two things happened. Well, that's not entirely true as quite a lot of things happened today. I'll say this instead: two things significantly blog-related happened today.

One, my Aunt (my only aunt, but she'd be my favorite even if I had bunches) posted to her facebook encouraging people to read my blog. This reminded me that people DO read what I'm writing, and there are actually people who miss it when I go on hiatus.

Two, I was invited to partake in a photography challenge--30 days, 30 prompts, 30 pictures. As the world's worst photographer (no, seriously, I really am), I've decided to use this time to try my very hardest to take the best picture I can... during my lunch break each day. Today's prompt was a self portrait.


So this is me.

Cleverly done (in my humble opinion) to avoid having to put makeup on.

*bows*

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here with no makeup on all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment